Businesses often take advantage of the holiday season to launch strategic marketing campaigns that generate a lot of hype and excitement among customers. But for many B2B companies, there’s no need to put away their promotional plans once the holiday season rolls around. On the contrary, launching post-holiday marketing campaigns can be just as effective in driving lead generation, brand awareness, sales conversions and more! In this article, we’ll discuss seven reasons why B2B businesses should consider running a post-holiday marketing campaign — from leveraging discounts and maintaining visibility to utilizing seasonal trends and improving customer relationships. So let’s dive in and explore all these compelling advantages by Digital Marketing Seattle one by one!
- Leveraging Discounts: After the holiday season, many customers are looking for discounts and other ways to save money. This makes it a great time for B2B businesses to offer special promotions and discounts on their products and services or even bundle packages that customers can take advantage of at discounted rates. For instance, your company could roll out a “New Year Sale” campaign with offers like 50% off select items, free shipping, buy one get one free deals or special values on bundles. Such campaigns create an incentive for customers to make purchases and help build relationships with existing clients as well as attract new ones.
- Maintaining Visibility: The post-holiday period is also an excellent opportunity to keep your brand top-of-mind and maintain visibility with customers. The Seattle SEO Companyadded that with the launch of a post-holiday marketing campaign, you can ensure that your company is still present in customer’s minds long after the holiday season has ended. You can also use this time to create content such as blog posts, infographics or videos to keep customers engaged and informed about your offerings.
- Utilizing Seasonal Trends: After the holidays are over, many customers are still looking for ways to make the most of their budget and spend their money wisely on items they need or want throughout the year. According to a reputable digital marketing agency, your B2B business can capitalize on seasonal trends by launching campaigns dedicated to specific products or services during this period. For instance, if weather patterns indicate a cold winter ahead, you could launch a campaign offering winter-related products like snow plows, ice melts, and other winter weather needs.
- Improving Customer Relationships: Post-holiday marketing campaigns can also be used to strengthen customer relationships and encourage loyalty by showing customers that your company values their patronage all year round — not just during the holiday season. To do this, you might consider running an “end of the year appreciation” campaign in which customers get access to exclusive deals or discounts for being loyal patrons of your business. You could also offer gift cards for future purchases or a free service upgrade as additional incentives for customers.
- Increasing Brand Awareness: Just because the holiday season has ended doesn’t mean you can no longer take advantage of promotional opportunities. You can still use post-holiday marketing campaigns to raise awareness about your brand and reach new audiences that may have missed out on holiday promotions. For instance, you could run an “end of the year” campaign with a focus on highlighting the benefits of using your products or services by leveraging social media platforms, email newsletters and other digital channels.
- Expanding Digital Footprint: The post-holiday period is also a great time to reassess your digital presence and explore ways to improve it for better lead generation in the upcoming year. You might want to consider running targeted campaigns based on customer data such as search terms they used when looking for your product or service, interests they expressed on social media, or even purchase behaviors. This can help you gain more insight into customers’ behavior and preferences and, in turn, better optimize your website for conversions.
- Capturing Last Minute Shoppers: Finally, the post-holiday period presents a great opportunity to capture last minute shoppers who are still looking to take advantage of limited time promotions such as end of the year sales or clearance discounts. Such campaigns can be particularly effective if your B2B business offers products or services that may have missed out on holiday deals due to seasonal demand restrictions — like winter clothing items — or expensive items with longer lead times where customers may want to get a jump start on their 2021 purchases.
Overall, launching post-holiday marketing campaigns is an effective way for B2B businesses to capitalize on seasonal trends, improve customer relationships, increase brand awareness, expand their digital footprint and capture last minute shoppers. To ensure success, companies should focus on developing creative content that resonates with customers’ needs and interests as well as leveraging data-driven strategies to optimize campaigns for maximum impact. By taking advantage of post-holiday marketing opportunities, your business can start the New Year strong and continue building long-term relationships with its customers.